CETuner 2005 is a powerful utility for creating and changing themes, adjusting colors and customizing
fonts on Windows Mobile Pocket PC devices. With CETuner you can change the Windows Mobile Pocket PC
interface the way you want!
CETuner 2005 utility is designed to adjust user's interface options on the following
- Pocket PC
- Pocket PC 2002
- Windows Mobile 2003
- Windows Mobile 2003 Second Edition
- Windows Mobile 5.0
CETuner 2005 features for you to create amazing Windows Mobile Pocket PC themes:
- Change standard elements of Windows Mobile Pocket PC interface by adjusting colors and fonts.
- Create and change Windows Mobile Pocket PC themes, by changing "Today Screen" options.
NEW! Landscape and hi-resolution VGA modes are supported.
- Manage Windows Mobile Pocket PC fonts handy and easily.
- Use any of preset Windows Mobile Pocket PC themes (skins) and create new.
Protect your eyes by choosing big fonts and smooth colors.
- Get more information on your standard Windows Mobile Pocket PC screen by choosing little font size.
Extend battery life by choosing mild, non-contrast colors to low down
screen power consumption.
* We took measurements for some particular model. We do not guarantee the same curves
for all models.
CETuner got Pocket PC Magazine People's Choice of year 2001 award, and new
CETuner nominated by Pocket PC Magazine's Board of Experts as Best Product
for the Pocket PC Awards in "System/Registry" category.
this program is one of the best
A reviewer from Silver Spring, Maryland, 2005-06-29 15:59:08
"is program is as good as it says it is. even thought it can't change everything
it still does a lot. i use CE Tuner with another application and now i got everything changed to the
way i want it to be. i ran into a few issues the first time i did it but hey nothing is perfect besides
when you get used to how the settings work you can get it to change the theme of the device in the way
you want it to."
Your eyes will thank you! You are in
A reviewer from Trofarello, Italy, 2004-05-11 10:56:06
"This utility is good: it enable you to change some of the system colors and
configurations to really customize your PDA. Not all elements can be recolored but the customizable
ones help me decrease the "yellowish" display of my 1940. Some applications are really awful when
you come to colors so you can make them look better. You can also change size of some elements,
fonts size in Inbox and Explorer, animation and a lot more. And eventually you will have your
real "personalized" device. Good utility."